Black Forrest Dessert
- 1 tub of cream cheese
- 1/2 tub of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 2 cherry ripe bars
- 10 chocolate ripple biscuits
- 1 packet of jam rollettes
- 20 fresh cherries, extra to serve
- in a bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream & sugar. Mix until smooth.
- cut the cherry ripes into small pieces.
- cut the flesh from the cherries removing the pits.
- break 4 of the chocolate ripple biscuits into small pieces.
- add the cherry ripe pieces, cherry flesh & broken biscuits into the cream mix & combine.
- cut the rollettes into small circles
- line the bottom of a container or tray with half of the rollette pieces
- top this with half the cream mixture
- place the remaining 6 chocolate ripple biscuits as the next layer
- top with the remaining cream mixture
- finally top with the rest of the rollettes
- put the lid on the container or cover tray with plastic wrap.
- place in the fridge for at least 6 hours to set. Can be left for a couple of days before serving.
- scoop out some of the dessert into a bowl, add some extra fresh cherries if you like. You can also add cream or ice cream.